Thursday, March 22, 2007

Got it!


Wendyfru's got a new 'do! I accompanied betterhalf to get a haircut last night and ended up getting some hairs cut myself. I'll try to get pics up as soon as I can pull them off of my phone. I'll give you a hint:

<-- Same cut as this, different color. Although I'd like to pull off all black one day, I was told by my stylist that my skin tone won't look right with it.

I do think that Gina is my fav girl on Idol and I won't even begin to complain about freaky female-stuck-in-a-male's body Sanjaya. He has a great future in drag shows!

Work and then band practice today. I get to rock out the new tbone stand and gigbag! Woot! I've been a slacker butt about getting to jazzercise. I'll do better next week. I just needed some time to myself in the AM. It's my favorite time of day. I'm walking with Alpha L this weekend so hopefully I'll not weinie-out too much. I do have every intention of getting to jazzercise on Sat. AM, though.

This will be the first weekend in the three weeks that I have been home and I'm so looking forward to that. I've got plans to clean, veg, read, and check on my flowers that Mama and I planted.

No comments: