- Sweating my azz off in Jazzercise and knowing that it means that I'm taking steps to be healthy.
- Hearing the community concert band play America, The Beautiful and not butchering it.
- Seeing JiJi sitting patiently at my feet in the morning while I putter on my computer.
- Hearing birds sing outside and knowing that the dark days of winter are gone.
- Watching the video of my nephew Gabe on my Razr dance ike Beyonce in Coldstone Creamery.
- Driving through the neighborhood and seeing flowers and trees in bloom.
- Coaxing my hedge roses, climbing rose, and hydrangeas to grow, grow, grow.
Tuesday, March 27, 2007
(stolen shamelessly from Alpha L's blog)