Monday, August 1, 2011

Accountability, I needz it

Hey y'all,
So it's been a bit since my last post. The quick and dirrrty since I last blogged:

  • Practice closure is going well. Very bittersweet in that I've heard it said, "it takes two years to say hello and a lifetime to say goodbye".
  • Because I was on the road more than I was home last month, this month I am focusing on accountability with my food plan. I won't turn into a food nazi but I am tracking my meals to help me stay focused.
  • I've realized that the idea of nailing a fitness regimen in the midst of starting a new job, and shutting down a practice is an extreme challenge. Now I gotta figure out what I'm gonna do about it.
That's all on this end. Knitting some socks for certain peoples as Xmas gifts. I'll get pics up when they are done. Have a good one!

2 comments:

prymnumber said...

You're doing great so far Fru! Keep you head high and keep the faith! We know you have it in you!

You know what I do when finding time to exercise seems tough? I tell myself, just "10 minutes". All I have to do is 10 minutes of whatever exercise I want, and that's it. 10 minutes is not perfect, but it's better than nothing.

Take good care!
irene (prymnumber on Rav)

p.s. your blog posts always make me smile, especially how you find funny ways to say the tough things. I think a lot of people needz some accountability!

Courtney said...

I know that you will do great, you are a strong person and we all know you can do whatever you put your mind to.

I cant wait to see your socks!