Thursday, August 5, 2010

Random Ten on Thursday

Y'all know I can't follow directions so here are my random 10:
  • Happy Birfday, Grammy Belle. I love you!
  • Pictures of amigurumi made for le cousins will go up tomorrow!
  • I've never been to Boone, NC but I'm going there tomorrow & can't wait!
  • Am still mulling over fitness options b/c adaptation is a bitch & my weight loss is stalled b/c I'm in such great shape..yes, I'm serious.
  • I hope my new shoes get here STAT b/c my feet are not happy when they work out.
  • This time next week, I'll be at the beach on Hilton Head Island.
  • The biggest bummer about having a best friend on the West Coast is the time difference.
  • I cannot wait for pre-season football to start this Sunday!
  • I don't think I ordered enough yarn for my watermelon seagrass socks. As if I need a reason to stalk KnitPicks site....:)
  • My attempts to stalk a yarn ball winder on eBay were thwarted. Frak it, I'ma order one..prolly from knitpicks :).
That's all for now, Fru-random-out!

6 comments:

Courtney said...

Awww Grammy is just tooooo darn cute!!! I love your socks!!

Dawn said...

You're Grammy looks like a lot of fun....you can see her character in her smile!:)

You're socks are awesome!

hugs

Natalie Rush said...

I got one form Knitpicks...just keep it away from your husband...my husband broke mine!! :)

The socks are looking good. Hope you have a great time!

Retha said...

love my knitpicks ball winder!! they're swift is on sale right now - so tempting but I manage w/out one, somehow. Love Grammy! She looks like she could give great hugs!

wooliegirl said...

Boone! I am about 45 minutes below Boone and bet you will love it...hope you have a great time!
And wonderful pic of your grammy; gmothers are the best!

puggerhugger said...

What.is.this.adorable.sock.yarn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???? eh? Knitpicks whathow? nom nom nom!
hi gramma