Yes it's late but here it is:
Here are the questions everyone has answered:
1. When was the last time you laughed until you cried?
Two weekends ago, when I was sitting with family, recalling the misadventures of my brothers and I when Dad would take us to Riches to do xmas shopping for my Mom.
2. If you found $10 today, what would you do with it?
I'd take myself to Rita's Italian Ice & get a frozen custard.
3. Do you volunteer anywhere?
Nope, no time.
4. What is your favorite summertime veggie or fruit, and how do you eat it?
watermelon, ice cold chunks right outta the fridge
5. Is your social sphere (circle of friends) small, medium or large?
6. When was the last time you attended a family or school reunion? How did that go?
We don't do reunions in my house.
7. When you're feeling blue, what is the best way someone can cheer you up?
Show me funny videos on youTube
8. Have you taken a vacation this summer?
Yes, a few but they've been smattered about & not a full week: West Virginia in June, Banner Elk & Hilton Head in August
9. What is the most unnecessary item you carry with you all the time?
A photo book gifted to me from the JD Tractor ladies that has pics of family and friends in it
10. What is the best summer flick you have seen so far?
Iron Man 2
11. Describe a perfect summer day. 12. Please a share a favorite photo from the summer so far!
I put these together b/c it made the most sense: Last week, I had the best day: hung on the beach and then moseyed around the outlets