Okay, quick and dirty, here we go:
- ya'll freakin' rock my socks with all the weight loss love. I have to tell y'all that it wouldn't have been possible with the the support and love of my family, and of course, y'all!
- jazzercise this AM was AWESOME!! I'm getting collarbones?!! Yes, I know, I've always had them..but the last time I saw them..I think I was 5?!
- yesterday AM found me catching up on much needed book keeping and charting for my practice
- I got my hands on Outlander by Diana Galbadon but I also agree with knitnpurlgurl, it's a bit slow. It better pick up or that puppy is going back to the library. I am also listening to Committed, Liz Gilbert's book on how she made peace with marriage, on audiobook in the car. So far, I love it.
- I snagged the one bit of free time I had today to crank out another podcast. It' s a bit dull but I needed to put one out so people hadn't thought I had joined the circus. I also managed to do show notes for the last two episodes found here
- I moved my office around a bit so that I could sit closer to my clients. yes, I said closer..as in, if i need to lean closer to connect with someone, I can.
- Weather here is beautiful. I enjoyed listening to the wind and the windchimes for much of the day today.
- That's all I got for a monday, fru-out!