Then the wheels commenced to a-turning...checked airfare from Charlotte to BWI..it's doable. Realized that AwesomeTash & JMK are 1.15 minutes away from MDSW. See..what some ppl may not realize is that this sparkly girl was born in Maryland. It's my stomping grounds and while my parents assure me that I lived briefly around the College Park area, I think..I've always felt comfortable there. I haz a connection in DC, Ft. Belvior, Frederick, Baltimore, and Bowie. I haz a handful of therapeutic ninjas that I adore up in that area...so I'm thinking on it now but MDS&W may just be doable the first weekend of May.
I talked to Gnat and she and I may be having some adventures..heaven help us..are y'all ready for a SassyBarknknit podcast adventure? Mainly, we both agree that we want to go mainly to meet Jasmin and GiGi of the Knitmore girls and other good stuffs.
However, if I do end up going, it's gonna be a year o' travels that roughly look like this:
- April: therapeutic ninja conference in Tybee Island, GA
- May: maybe MDS&W?
- June: therapeutic ninja summer camp in West Virginia & Ashevegas 2010 retreat in Asheveille, NC
- August: Boone, NC for cousin's wedding
- October: SAFF up in Ashevegas, NC
- November: Ft. Belvoir for wonderbebehking & Baltimore for therapeutic ninja workshop
Alright, off to go smack some wateraerobics ass, y'all have a great day!!