Tuesday, November 17, 2009

A victory

Hey y'all!
You know, I'm very aware that I have a tendency to do things just to see if I can do them and not think much else beyond that....such is the case with my podcast, Sassypants Knitter. I was totally stoked to do it and to see if I could pull it off...but I didn't account for the amount of time that goes into recording an episode, doing the show notes, moderating a Rav board about it, etc. Either way, I'm incredibly humbled and grateful that I have launched something into podcastium that other people are enjoying and listening to. As of this morning, the podbean site tells me that I have 188 subsribers! This is bananas to me, just bananas! And if you have been listening, I say, "thank you! Now go take pictures of tacky crap for my first contest".

That being blogged, I remain incredibly grateful for my work, which is intense yet rewarding. I have people that want to talk to me about a day in the life of Fru..and that just confounds me...again, another blessing.

I'm happy to report that I am heading down to GA on Sunday to pick up BellaBoo, the world's kewlest niece. I'm also getting a shitton of wool from my Aunt Chris, who assures me that it's a massive load of wool, DK weight, in many different colors. I don't know what all I'm gonna do with it, but seriously, as if I need a reason to amass a huge amount of fiber goodness!?!

In other news, I'm also about 80% done with my holiday shopping. Yes, the UPS guy and I are very comfy with each other this time of year! Okay, gotta scoot!

Thanks for sharing my adventures, y'all! Fru-out!

2 comments:

Debbie T said...

Wendy, you crack me up! I love your podcast, your blog, and most of all, your unique humor!!! Keep up the great work! :=)

Dawn said...

Doing great chica! Have a fab time in GA!