Tuesday, November 10, 2009

sassy update, oh snap!

OMG..I'm running late but needed to put this out on the blogosphere!

Sassypants Knitter has 36 subscribers!!??!!! OMGAWD..holy shitballs!!! I've recorded the 2nd episode, Holy Bedazzled Hotcakes, and will be uploading it tomorrow as soon as I get all of the notes written for it. But seriously, OMG..had no idea that people would listen to me and like my ramblings and blatherings?!!

Other than that: I'm working a LOT. The downside to being therapeutically gifted is that it's just you, no one else can do the work..just you...and that can be overwhelming.

Luckily, I'm seeking solace in knitting. kaykaycutiepie's turtles are coming together nicely. I frogged the sock I blogged about earlier, hence naming it the "Cheap Ass Sock" and have casted on Flying Arrows. It's in Magic Loop, cuff down, and right now, I'm just starting. If you hear cussing and swearing it's just me...I'm working my skills up for Sock Warz V, where defeat is imminent but I want to put up a good fight at least.

Okay, a bit late I know but here are the things I am thankful for, catching up from the last time I posted:
  • Jazzercise (hello, wats better than dancing)
  • Time with AwesomeTash & BabyBro this weekend
  • The gift of a very patient Super C
  • My work..still astounds me that I do what I do....
  • My Mama and Papa...they are just awesome
Okay that's all for Tuesday, hustlin'-fru, out!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Wow, so excited about your podcast. I still haven't been able to listen to it...tried the other day and it wouldn't work and then now I'm sick. I will persist! hugs

Debbie T said...

Lovin' your podcast..thank you!