Monday, October 26, 2009

SAFF!!!






I am still flying high on prolly one of the nicest things I've done for myself this year and my adventure at my first ever SAFF!

Here are some pics w/ my timeline:

Okay, so here's me on Thursday AM in my office. Yes, I saw a client at 7:30 in the morning before I ventured up to SAFF! No rest for the wicked!

Okay so this is me, on I-26 headed up towards Ashevegas. I tried to catch a pic of the pretty leaves. I listened to The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman on the way up. Cute book!
This is me in Purls, JanaBanana's favorite yarn store. I think it's a pretty kewl place too, especially since Pugger will prolly be working there in the very near future!

And this beautiful girl is my dear Pugger, my JanaBananaPumpkinPants! She was a most gracious hostess and told me how to get hither and yon. We wandered around MAST General Store, Purls, an awesome coffee shop (with secret cubby's for knitting and yarn talk) and found this awesome store that I cannot remember the name of..but I got a coexist bumper sticker there and we played w/ the hats!

Okay that's all for now..more pics tomorrow, I promise!
Fru-fiberlicious-out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know that it was your first SAFF! There is talk of getting a cabin next year since there are so many of us and a few more from here that want to go next year.