Break down, bullet style:
- I am hooked on crocheting! har har..Pardon the pun, but since I've learned how to single crochet and that's how most of the cutest amigurumis are made..that's what I've been doing!
- Band practice started last week and it's good to play my trombone again! My mouth didn't think so last week, but it will be fine.
- Snaps for my nerfew, Gabriel, who got invited to play in the stands w/ the Lexington High School Band!! That is pretty badazz for a 7th grader, in my opinion! The King Family Trombone Tradition!
- Met with a nutritionist and will have a test run in two weeks where I breathe into a tube and it measures how much energy I need to burn calories.
- Have been doing some heavy duty therapeutic work with my therapist so I've been tired of late!
- Today is the kick off of the Gamecocks Football Season! Go Cocks!