1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:55 AM
2. How do you like your steak? well done, no blood on that bitch!
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Wolverine
4. What are your favorite current TV shows? Saving Grace, True Blood & Ghost Hunters
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? hmm..good question..I'd like a house in Asheville for the Fall, A bungalow in St. Paul, MN for the Summer, A cabin in Seattle for the Winter, and here in South Cackalacky for the spring
6. What did you have for breakfast? Fiber One Oats and Chocolate bar, and string cheese
7. What is your favorite cuisine? this girl could eat Nachos with cheese from Monterrey's FOREVER
8. What foods do you dislike? sardines
9. Favorite places to eat? um..I dunno..Hudson's Smokehouse was my recent Fav
10. Favorite dressing? hot bacon on spinach salad that my Dad makes every now and then
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? I rock a 2000 Saturn, named Evie Jane
12. What are your favorite clothes? hoodies
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Ashevegas for Pugger, Seattle for DD, and Maine coast line
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? Full full full
15. Where would you want to retire? Here or up in NC
16. Favorite time of day? mornings when JiJi kitty is running like hell up and down the hall on wooden floors and I'm drinking coffee
17. Where were you born? Cheverly, MD
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Football
19. Bird Watcher? Yes and I have blinged out our back yard to attract more birds for me and the kitty divas to watch.
20. Are you a morning person or a night person? Morning, being born at 6:29 am does that, I think.
21. Do you have any pets? um..only the most awesome, beautiful, fuzzy divas on the planet, Jillian Amanda & Baylee Cheyenne
22. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? I haz lots:
- Bella starts school this week. She's my niece and I love her.
- I ordered a new phone last night with Cooter.
- I get my cupcake comforter and awesome sock yarn this week.
- Starting in September, I will be teaching 1 h20 aerobics class a week so I can return to yoga.
- I can't wait for football season
23. What did you want to be when you were little?
24. What is your best childhood memory? summer vacations in Ocean City, Maryland
25. Are you a cat or dog person? Equal opportunity fuzz lover
26. Are you married? Yesh, 7 years.
27. Always wear your seat belt? Is the Pope Catholic.
28. Been in a car accident?
Yup, fender benders.
29. Any pet peeves?
mean people, michael vick and staunch Republicans
30. Favorite pizza topping? CHEESE FOR THE WIN
31. Favorite flowers? hydrangea
32. Favorite Ice Cream? cake batter from Marble Slab
33. Favorite fast food restaurant? Captain D's, where I can get an instant heart attack that looks like deep fried and battered fish
34. How many times did you fail your drivers license test? once
35. From who did you get your last email? a client
36. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
hmm..such a good question, I could do some major damage at a yarn store, at Old Navy and at a book store
37. Do anything spontaneously lately? umm..I take risks every day, people!
38. Like your job?
Adore my job
39. Broccoli? yes, please
40. What was your favorite vacation? Outer Banks but hoping for Vegas next year
41. Last person you went out to dinner with? Cooter
42. What are you listening to right now? air cleaner
43. What is your favorite color?pink & glitter
44. How many tattoos do you have? 2 but I wantz more
45. Coffee drinker?you know it!