Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I still love Sage!

Happiness is a puppy named Sage.
I went by to visit and she's just the sweetest and I love her to pieces. We are going to get her a harness and she's gonna be my walking buddy (if that's okay with her).

Work has been slow this week and I've been grateful. I hit the ground running after the Poconos and spent much of last weekend resting. I'd been a little slow getting back into the swing of things but I think I'm working on it better now.

I'm still being a slack butt on Ravelry (sorry Pugger) and had to back out of going up to Ashevegas this Saturday b/c I could not find a sub to teach my H20 aerobics class. This bums me out incredibly.

I totally forgot to share or maybe I did, this wrap:

that I made with free yarn that was given to me by an awesome person on ravelry...anyhoo..I finished it and it was lovely but too dressy for me so I donated it to the Arts and Crafts Auction at the summer workshop I attended. It sold for ...wait for it...$60.00!!!! Something I made sold for $60?!!! I was thrilled!!!

Okay that's it for my Wednesday wrap up. Remember: cupcakes make any day better!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

plenty of cuppiecakes at the wedding!

puggerhugger said...

We missed you bigtime but Valentina is getting mailed your way along with tons of goodies. I am determined to crash your party one day soon, meet Cooter, and the kitties...