Thursday, February 5, 2009

Wiki-Fru

So it's been suggested that I define some of my common words since they are mine and may not make sense to people. So I'll randomly do a "wiki-wennyfru" blog with word usage, etc.

  • "loveubye": wat I say to Cooter when I'm getting off the phone with him
  • "neepy": a nap..ie.."I need to take a neepy"
  • "LaSarah": my war cry when I'm feeling especially saucy while playing Warhammer.
  • "Dushawn Mandick": A nice way of insulting someone..ie.."He's such a dushawn mandick to treat her like that".
  • "Cran Grape": in Warhammer terms, it's a champion..ie.."Oh man..I didn't realize he was a CranGrape..now I'm getting my azz beat".
  • "Fru-ed": girlyfied or priss-ified...ie, "Honey, look at all these kewl stickers I put on my calendar..they are sparklie b/c I fru-ed it.
  • Barn-burnin': Used frequently in my h20 classes, as in, "Okay y'all..now it's time for some barn-burnin' cardio".
  • OHSNAP: my exclaimation in therapy or any where else where something is neat, bad, kewl, silly, or unbelieveable...ie..OHSNAP, I gotta pay how much to Uncle Sam?!
  • monkeh: Sassyspeak for monkey
  • Sashafierce: tearing it up on the dance floor, introduced by Tasha, it shall be used like this, "Girl, I am totally gonna sashafierce it up when you and JMK get married!!"
  • Fru-out: My homage to sweet Ryan Seacrest on American Idol.

1 comment:

cannamoma said...

sweet ! i got in the frutionary of words !