Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Wacky Wednesday

Lemme start by saying that Wednesdays are my all time favorite day of the week. It's the morning where I get to sleep in a bit, goof around at home in my jammies, read up on all the Rav threads and blog updates and do other mindless feel good stuff.

This morning, however, I'm kinda sad about the loss of Sheba. I know she's in a better place and she's probably playing with Buster and chasing squirrels but it will be hard to not see her at the house when we go visit our Mama and Papa.

I'm pulling together my Love Bites Box and will post a pic in a bit in the mere chance that my spoilee is a flake and doesn't acknowledge receiving my box..which happened in my first swap and pissed me the heck off.

But here is something fun that I copied over from Facebook:

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Well..lemme see..contrary to popular belief, I was NOT named after Wendy in Peter Pan. I was actually named, or so I've been told, from "Wendy" which is a song on the Beach Boys, Endless Summer album. I like my name. I think it's pretty badazz. My middle name is "Francis". It is the male spelling of it because I was named after my late Grandfather, Gerald Francis Lavelle. I think Francis rocks, too.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Yesterday when I visited Sheba's grave

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yah..it's pretty kewl for a lefty

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? cheese

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? nope, but I've got two awesome fuzzy kitty divas

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Hell Yeah!! I rock!

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM? Me?!! Never!!

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yep

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Hell NO..but my little brother likes to jump out of perfectly good airplanes

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Life

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? nope..mostly I wear slip ons, when I'm wearing shoes, that is.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Pumpkin Icecream from Marble Slab

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their eyes & smile

15. RED OR PINK? Pink <--duh!!

16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My ego at times

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My Pap Pap

18. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? I'm in my jammies, yo. Teal blue fleece jammy pants w/ tan socks, for the win!!

19.. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? the wind blowing my favorite windchimes outside.

20. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Hard to believe, PINK.

21. FAVORITE SMELLS? honeysuckle in the summer, chimney smoke in the winter, JiJi & BayBay's fur all the time

22. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? the hubs

23. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Football! I was in my fantasy football league's superbowl

24. HAIR COLOR? blondish brown..or as some say (which I don't like), DirtyDishwater Blonde

25. EYE COLOR? Hazel

26. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yep.

27. FAVORITE FOOD? equal opportunity food lover.

28. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy Endings

29. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Be Kind, Rewind. (not so good)

30. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? white

31. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer

32. HUGS OR KISSES? both

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? See my goodreads profile

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? My mouse & kitty on a ball of yarn that I got from boygirlparty.com

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? Entourage & American Idol & Fringe

42. FAVORITE SOUND(S)? JiJi singing and running through the house, BayBay beating up the tissue wrapping paper on the kitchen table, Cooter's laughter

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles any day

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Seattle, WA

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I am a ninja. And everyone knows, you don't give away all your tricks.

46 WHERE WERE U BORN? Cheverly, Maryland

No comments: