Tuesday, February 24, 2009

"T" is for Tuesday

Good morning lovies!

I am tired this morning but wanted to update that life is good. I wish it were warmer. The pool at Mama and Papa's looks so inviting and I can't wait to go lounge around it.

I continue to be very engaged in my work and blessed every day.

Speaking of blessings, BayBay kitty has officially not had a seizure in a week! She's playing, bossying, sleeping, and snuggling like the "old days". She is our angel. And Ms. Hissypants (AKA JiJi kitty) has accepted that BayBay is not a threat to the family and the hissing is no more.

Another blessing that occurred last week: After looking all over the place for business deductions, the accountant told me that the amount that we owe Uncle Sam in April is not as much as we originally thought. This was very good news, very good news indeed.

1 comment:

cannamoma said...

good to hear all is well in the Graham household