Thursday, February 26, 2009

SuperFru


At this rate, I'm aware that I'm cranking out one funky dishcloth a week, which is awesome for me. This one is SuperFru. It's supposed to be like the superman symbol but it didn't turn out so well...so I'm going to Bedazzle it and send it w/ Sassy on her adventure as she head's up North.

So I've made waves, a skull, a dinosaur, and now SuperFru. I'm currently working on another one that I shall reveal at a later date as a gift for a friend who's becoming a Man of the Cloth later this week. But I'm taking suggestions...so if you have a request, put it in and I'll see what I can come up with. I'm going to need tor restock my yarn soon....Gram and I agree that Sugar and Creme solids are the way to go.....their stripping yarn is okay...but we like the solids better.

Gotta go eat and get ready for band, Fru-out!

1 comment:

puggerhugger said...

What about the wooly sheep dishcloth? Or the S for supergirl?