- My Dad reads my blog & this makes me feel good! Hi, Pop Pop!
- I remain completely blessed in my work.
- It's always important to dress in layers at band practice. No more sweating my arse off in rehearsal like I did last week.
- The first Sookie Stackhouse novel, Dead Until Dark, is entertaining.
- It's good to take chances in yoga.
- It's necessary to rest when you have an upper respiratory infection that requires you to be on heavy duty cough syrup.
- It IS possible to knit socks on two needles as I have begun doing this today & so far, it is most enjoyable.
Saturday, January 10, 2009
First week round up
As I sit here, enjoying the last of my Dark Chocolataye Lindor Truffles from Christmas, I am thinking that the first full week of January for me has been a good one. Significant things/goofy things that I'm aware of this week..in no particular order: