10 years ago I was:
1. I was finishing up my senior year at the University of South Carolina. Go Cocks!
2. My Pap Pap was still alive.
3. I was finalizing graduate school plans.
4. I was in a new relationship with a great guy who was lots of fun.
5. I was enjoying my last year marching with the Carolina Marching Band. Go cocks! Fight song for beer!
5 things on today's to do list:
1. Clean house.
2. See clients.
4. Stalk my spoilee on ravelry to find more ideas of things she likes.
5. Watch Ghost Hunters with BoyFru & try not to be a scaredy cat!
5 snacks I enjoy: (SPOILER ALERT)
2. BBQ Kettle Cooked Lays
3. String cheese
4. Mama's sausage balls
5. Ice cream..all kinds..I don't discriminate
5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Pay off my student loans and other bills
2. Pay off/buy homes for my immediate family, and add a Fru Cottage to the backyard for me to retreat to when I'm grumpy
3. See 1o clients a week, and then volunteer at the library
4. Train for a marathon
5. Take BoyFru to Scotland
5 places I have lived:
1. Cheverly, Maryland
2. St. Paul, Minnesota
3. Hobe Sound, Florida
4. Macon, GA
5. State College, PA
6. Cayce, SC
5 jobs I have had:
1. cashier at Wendys..yes, I know, "Wendy worked at Wendy's"
2. Bagger at Publix
3. Residence Life Coordinator at Penn State
4. Clinical Counselor at LRADAC
5. Therapeutic Ninja (aka psychotherapist) in my practice, Equilibrium LLC
Other random things about me: SPOILER ALERT
- If I had the money, I'd have a second home in Federal Way so I could visit my bff DD every other month instead of every other year.
- If I had the money, I'd go visit Debbie Macomber's yarn shop in Washington State. I just can't find the name of it at the moment.
- I'd build a sun room off the back of our house so the kitty divas could lounge around all the time and watch the birds.
- I'd bedazzle everything I could get my hands on b/c I'm drawn to all things "tacky and bright"
- I'd make Obama President.
- I'd cure cancer & HIV.
- I'd fix the economy.
- I'd make nap time mandatory at every place of employment.
- I'd wear sweats to work every day.