Thursday, May 8, 2008

Whereas I reference the White House & my swollen feet

So today I ventured down to the White House for the awesome 10 minute tour. My Aunt Manda Pants, Cousin Laura & myself got soaked waiting in line to get in. The highlight of that visit was the guard mistaken me for a high school student and giving me a "youth map" of the White House. The tour was short but at least I can say I've been there.

I walked all over the place and realized quickly that the Museum of American History is still under renovation. So I settled on the Museum of American Indian History. So I'm beat...and suffering through The Queen with my mother and grammie.

1 comment:

cannamoma said...

i've been the white house on that ten minute tour, i can say i was not impressed of course i was 15 and really didnt care at the time either...lol