Saturday, May 3, 2008

Greetings from Fredrock!


I'm blogging to you from my Grammie's house up in Frederick, (Fredrock) Maryland.

I woke up very early and had an easy flight from Charlotte. Arrived here and have been vegging pretty much all day.

One of the many highlights of my day is pictured above: Frozen Vanilla Custard from Rita's. We don't have these in SC but this stuff is soooooo goood!

Also, props to Lump, who for the first time in her life bet on the Kentucky Derby, on none other than Big Brown and won! Props for Big Brown & props for Lump.

Plans for tomorrow are to veg. Plans for the week include getting a pedicure, going to Catochtin Orchard, visiting the White House & the Smithsonian Museum of American History. That's all I've got!
Vacationing Fru, Out!

1 comment:

cannamoma said...

Go Lump for winning! how much?! soundslike a great relaxing vacay! enjoy!