Thursday, May 29, 2008

Cupcake, anyone?

Ya know, I've been jonesing for some cuppycakes for a while now. I don't know what that's about..

Highlights of my week:
  • Well, a little late, but Grammy sold the house on Hilton Head & will be moving to Columbia at the end of July. I will be in Seattle the week of the big move. But I'm relieved for my Dad and excited to have my Grams here in Columbia with us.
  • Memorial Day weekend was wonderful. I slept, read, and played Age of Conan. My heart will always belong to World of Warcraft but Age of Conan is pretty kewl.
  • I managed to read New Moon, the 2nd book in the Twilight Saga in three days. Those books are infectious, I tell ya.
  • Floated around the pool and started my tan.
  • Work has been busy and hectic. I won't say much but what I can say is that if we're in a recession, I'm not seeing it. I'm as busy as ever.
Looking ahead:
  • Sometime before July 27th, I must get down to Hilton Head. You can go back and read just how special the place is to me. But after July 27th, it won't be mine anymore. And that makes me sad...even though I understand the reasons behind it.
  • In the middle of June, I'm headed to BFE West Virginia for the American Academy of Psychotherapists workshop. Think of it as summer camp for good therapists. I love it but get scared a bit before I go.
  • BFF LuLubean finds out if her baby butterfly is a boy butterfly or a girl butterfly next week.
  • BFF KayKay goes back to work next week after having the kewlest babyboy I know.
  • I am most happy that David Cook won American Idol.
  • I am most happy that the new season of Ghost Hunters started last night and the 3rd season of Eureka starts in late July.
  • Started watching Season 2 of How I Met Your Mother, which was hilarious and awesome, as expected.

1 comment:

cannamoma said...

funny u mention cupcakes..i made my oversized cupcakes over the memorial day weekend.. I'll have to make u some when i visit ! lol