Sunday, November 25, 2007

Dear Santa


Just some things that would be spiffy for Santa to bring me:

Plain ole' chapstick. I know, there are other cutesy lip balms out there...maybe I'm hooked b/c my Dad had this stuff when I was little. But I swear by it...and if there was a way that Santa could get his hands on a bulk supply, I'd be sooooo grateful.



This bling can be found here
The bling is faux and I want it that way. In my case, less is always more and you can't go wrong w/ QVC's Diamonique collection. And for under $50, it's a steal, Santa! A steal!








The last two seasons of The Gilmore Girls would be oh, so awesome to complete my collection. I'm still working on the 5th season.



For less than 10 bucks, Santa, this great little calendar is just great. Many moons ago, I found one that was dedicated to the topic of helping others and got hooked then. What better way to start your day than with words from the good book?

Now, I know that my list is pretty practical. I'd like this Vera Bradley purse also. It's my one biggy. It's 55 bucks, which is kind of insane but I love it.



I know, I know..stickers are for kids. But I use them to celebrate the days that I've managed to get my can to the gym or to yoga or to Zumba and shake it. I put stickers in my planner and on the calendar on the side of the fridge. It's just something I like to do.










Other things I want:
  • A guarantee that my little brother won't be deployed somewhere due to his new status in the Army.
  • Health and wellness for all of my family, myself included.
  • A better year next year...with ease, and joy, and peace.
  • A healthy pregnancy for K and arrival of Julian Wayne Turman III sometime in February or March.
  • No work drama for betterhalf or myself.
  • Consistent friendships with fabulous women who love me and understand my neuroses.

No comments: