Saturday, February 17, 2007

Putter


So today has been fairly productive, until I crashed this afternoon for my usual, health px-inspired three hour nap.
Anyhoo..here's the quick an dirrrty of my day.
  • Got my azz to jazzercise.
  • Got gas in my ride, bought milk and naners at Aldi.
  • Put some dollas in the bank.
  • Took over a basket of candles to our new neighbors that were moving in across the street.
  • Changed kitty litter, changed sheetz on the bed.
  • Filed shizzy in the front room; shredded shizzy in the front room.
  • Cleaned up the house in general.
  • Made phone calls to check on two very important people and how they were doing. No update on my Pap Pap yet. The update will determine if I head down to HHI tomorrow.
  • Asked betterhalf if he wanted to do anything for his birfday. He turned 40 today and has puttered on his computer all day. He's low maintenance.
  • Headed to Tony's Pizza to pick up dinner.
  • That's all for now. Fru-domestic diva-out!

No comments: